As an Edupreneur started the Foster Brand of Institution in 1995 under Poosha Educational Society and is spearheading as Director at FBHIS currently; The Institution prides in student-centric approach and researched curriculum and methodology in striving to enforce a Teaching-Learning strategy “To Teach the Way the Students Wish to Learn.”
Her Major Scope of Work Constitutes:
- Chief Operational Head for the Organization, Planning, Implementation of the Educational Plans and Goals.
- Regularly evaluate the School’s total educational program; create a learning environment that pursues excellence and address the holistic learning needs of the students.
- Promote an environment of Cooperative School-parent relationship through effective and courteous interaction and a positive issue-resolving attitude.
- Further the knowledge & learning; through enriched interactions and camaraderie amongst other School Heads and Learning Centers.
- Foster positive progress towards optimum performance level of the Institution in terms of quality, financial outcomes, growing enrolments, skilled workforce recruitment, Training, Retention, Accountability, and Professional development and empowerment of faculty.
- Ensure the safety, security, and general well-being of all Management, Teachers, and Staff & Students in attendance at the school.
- Ensure strategic marketing plans are suggested to increase admissions and uphold the school’s image in the market.
- Ensure School reaches its optimum performance level in terms of quality and financial outcomes.
- Provide Leadership to steer the Staff & Students towards the Mission and Vision of the school.