Neethika Brahmadi is the Business Development Head, Head of Operations, Curriculum Actualization at Foster Billabong High International School, and Kangaroo Kids Pre-Schools. She Believes in experiential learning and also a constant explorer of new avenues of learning. Neethika Brahmadi is also a founder and Director of Foster Apt Management which is a firm that works with schools in creating standard operating procedures for the internal operations, administration, academic management & service management on revenue sharing basis.
HER MAJOR SCOPE OF WORK CONSTITUTES:
- Review Admission Queries and Approve Admissions.
- Set up Standard Operating Procedures to ensure smooth functioning of day to day operations.
- Orient all the parents who have enrolled their children for the new academic year with the school’s academic perspective and the policies.
- Address parent concerns on day to day basis, Provide solutions for day to day operational concerns to the internal team.
- Business Development Financial management, Crisis management, Public relations, Strategic Marketing, Strategic Advertising.
- Interviews & Recruitments.
- Train the teaching team on curriculum implementation and Supervision to ensure quality teaching.
- Train the administrative team on admission counseling, communication policies, safety & security policies.
- Conduct mock sessions for teachers to ensure the real-time classrooms run without a glitch and check if teaching aids have been put to optimum use.
- Event management for all School related events – Indoor & Outdoor.
- Conduct weekly review meetings with the academic heads of the Pre-Schools, Primary & Secondary segments.
- Host conferences on campus. Attend collaborative meetings that are conducted between the regional cluster of schools.